Introducing the union
As of April 1,2022,the number of union members is 132.
From the current Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry on April 8, 1996, the five items of saws, chisel, planes, trowels, and small knives are "Banshu Miki Uchihamono", which have been designated as traditional crafts as Mikiknives and make use of traditional craftsmanship, are loved by professionals.
On the other hand, it is indispensable for electric tip tools, work tools, safety protective equipment, DIY and agricultural and horticultural related products that have become a part of lifestyle, and the welfare society of the 21st century due to changes in construction and construction methods. The number of business establishments that manufacture nursing care products is increasing.
We also respond to requests for blade sharpening and repair of various blades. For hardware and tools, please contact the Miki Industrial Cooperative Association.
[Name] Miki Industrial Cooperative
[Chairman] Shouzou Okajima
[Address] 2-1-18 Honmachi, Miki City, Hyogo Prefecture 673-0431
[Telephone] TEL 0794-82-3154 / FAX 0794-82-3188
Overview of union business
For the promotion and development of Miki hardware, we are implementing the following projects to promote technology and improve the economic status of union members by providing information based on the spirit of mutual aid of union members.
- Employment insurance application procedure
- Tax withholding tax guidance
- Guidance on labor management (implementation of special health examination)
- Providing information
- Promotion of activities of each subcommittee 5 subcommittees (saw, chisel, plane, trowel, knife)
- Strengthening the development of youth department activities
- Steel Materials Science Course
- Design Study Group and Technology Study Group
- Implementation of status survey
- Promotion of traditional craft industry
- Inspection workshop (wood carving workshop, laminated wood workshop, etc.)
- Inspection of construction site and round-table conference with contractors
- Round-table conference with hardware wholesalers
- Participation in "Hardware Festival" and exhibition at each exhibition hall
- Joint purchase of auxiliary materials, etc.
- Activities of each committee (4 committee organizations)